What’s become a hit on Instagram today is a video of actors Ayushmann Khurana and Parineeti Chopra dancing on the sidewalk of Marine Drive to ‘Gazab Ka Hai Din’. The video was posted by Ayushmann on his Instagram account and has gone viral ever since. It has been viewed over 100,000 times within a day of being shared.
We’re not sure whether it’s as great as originally done by Aamir Khan and Juhi Chawla in ‘Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak’ but it sure is a natural and adorable performance by the two. You can even hear people in the background saying that they should probably shoot this for the final video as well.
They are currently shooting for a Yash Raj film ‘Meri Pyari Bindu’ in which the 31-year-old actor is essaying the role of Abhimanyu Roy, a horror novelist, while Parineeti plays the female lead role after a gap of two years. It’s slated to release in 2017.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Have something to add to the story? Tell us in the comments below.