If you have already heard Peter Dinklage aka Tyrion Lannister croon an ode to the fallen ones of Game Of Thrones and can’t have enough of it, there is reason for you to rejoice.
Emilia Clarke, better known as Daenerys Targaryen, now joins Coldplay and shows off her Rasta side in a new teaser to the new song Rastafarian Targaryen.
- Game of Thrones will go out with a bang, says Maisie Williams
- Drogon from Game of Thrones gets his voice from mating tortoises
- VIDEO: GOT's Khal Drogo aka Jason Momoa made a 'distasteful' RAPE joke in 2011
- Game of Thrones: When Emilia Clarke pulled a Daenerys Targaryen for her fans
- Forget 'You know nothing', GOT fans tease Jon Snow with 'bend the knee' jokes
- Game of Thrones season 7 teaser: Winter is here and White Walkers are not far behind, watch video
The song is the latest one in the series of collaboration tracks produced by Coldplay, teaming up with the actors of GOT. This time, the Khaleesi belts out a hip Bob Marley-inspired reggae song that is so good, you will hum the tune even after the song is long over. After all, as Clarke says, its GOT’s George R R Martin meets Coldplay’s Chris Martin. What could go wrong?
Here is the teaser, enjoy:
Just in case any of you poor souls missed out Tyrion’s Still Going Strong, here it is:
The songs are a special dedication to Red Nose Day, which is observed on May 21 to help spread awareness of children affected by poverty.