Self-proclaimed film critic Kamaal R Khan has been doing movie reviews for quite sometime now and his only qualification to do so is his film Deshdrohi, which he directed and also acted in. It’s difficult to comprehend how that makes him a movie critic but then India is a democracy and we do have freedom of speech!
But now he has come up with a video, which he calls is a ‘review’ of the surgical strikes that India conducted on seven terrorist launch pads along the Line of Control on September 30, which caused “significant casualties”. In his ‘review’, he suggests the action taken by the Indian Army in retaliation to Uri attacks that killed at least 18 soldiers was, in fact, a political strike being used by the government for its electoral gain. “After statement of defence minister, it’s clear that it’s a political strike not surgical,” he tweeted.
He constantly questions why the government is not using the opportunity of Pakistan denying the strike, in its favour. “I have seen this for the first time in my life. India is asking the neighbour to come and attack us in response to the surgical strike,” he says. Well, we haven’t heard any person in the government or Army making such a statement or even implying any such thought, but then KRK’s got his inferences.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In another absurd statement, he asks why India should stop the surgical strikes against terrorists if it kills them without any collateral damage? “Once the surgical strikes have begun, in my opinion, we should continue it. Whenever terrorists enter India, we should conduct surgical strikes and kill them but India has decided to stop and I don’t understand why,” he says.
It doesn’t stop there. “As we have started taking revenge, we should do so every three-four days,” he adds.
He concludes by throwing a question asking if it was a surgical strike or an ‘election’ strike. “The next surgical strike will happen when the next elections take place,” he says.
Have something to add to the story? Tell us in the comments below.