Self-proclaimed film critic Kamaal R Khan has been doing movie reviews for quite sometime now and his only qualification to do so is his film Deshdrohi, which he directed and also acted in. It’s difficult to comprehend how that makes him a movie critic but then India is a democracy and we do have freedom of speech!
But now he has come up with a video, which he calls is a ‘review’ of the surgical strikes that India conducted on seven terrorist launch pads along the Line of Control on September 30, which caused “significant casualties”. In his ‘review’, he suggests the action taken by the Indian Army in retaliation to Uri attacks that killed at least 18 soldiers was, in fact, a political strike being used by the government for its electoral gain. “After statement of defence minister, it’s clear that it’s a political strike not surgical,” he tweeted.
He constantly questions why the government is not using the opportunity of Pakistan denying the strike, in its favour. “I have seen this for the first time in my life. India is asking the neighbour to come and attack us in response to the surgical strike,” he says. Well, we haven’t heard any person in the government or Army making such a statement or even implying any such thought, but then KRK’s got his inferences.
In another absurd statement, he asks why India should stop the surgical strikes against terrorists if it kills them without any collateral damage? “Once the surgical strikes have begun, in my opinion, we should continue it. Whenever terrorists enter India, we should conduct surgical strikes and kill them but India has decided to stop and I don’t understand why,” he says.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
It doesn’t stop there. “As we have started taking revenge, we should do so every three-four days,” he adds.
He concludes by throwing a question asking if it was a surgical strike or an ‘election’ strike. “The next surgical strike will happen when the next elections take place,” he says.
Have something to add to the story? Tell us in the comments below.