It’s India’s favourite cricket player Virat Kohli’s birthday and as he turns 28 today on November 5, people across the country and different parts of the world are wishing him on every social media platform available to them. Unfortunately the birthday boy is busy with team India’s preparation for Test series against England so people can only guess his birthday plans but the Internet is already celebrating the day.
And while the world over is wishing Kohli a great day ahead, there is one that stands out and it’s by Virender Sehwag, the ace cricketer himself. Sehwag, as you may be aware, is spectacular with birthday wishes and there are people who wait for him to tweet. Extending wishes to Kohli in a poetic way, Sehwag wrote, “Haazme ki Goli, Rangon ki Holi,Gujarat me Ghagra Choli Aur Batting mein Virat Kohli Poore India ko pasand hai”.
Well, Sehwag isn’t wrong because indeed Virat Kohli ‘poore India ko pasand hai’ and it remains absolutely undisputed. He is an all-rounder and is loved not just for his cricket but also because of the human being that he is. Remember the time he took a stand for Anushka Sharma when she was being blamed for his performance? Well, that’s the man this country loves and can’t stop wishing well for.
Not just Sehwag, other players also took to social media to wish him a happy birthday. “Happy birthday to my younger brother @imVkohli rab tenu hamesha kush rakhe.. Lots of love.. God bless,” wrote Harbhajan Singh.
Sehwag’s tweet still remains the one that has gone viral with over with thousands of retweets and likes.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) November 5, 2016
This is how people are loving his birthday tweet which has inpired them to go all poetic as well!
— #बागों_में_बहार_है (@KommonIndianMan) November 5, 2016
— SUDHIR MISHRA (@SHAHSUDH) November 5, 2016
— Bittu Meena AB (@TheBittuMeenaAB) November 5, 2016
@virendersehwag Saabun ka Jhaag, Jungle ka Baagh, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag aur Viru Sehwag bhi poore India ko pasand hai..
— D (@DopeFloat) November 5, 2016
@virendersehwag janglo me bagh, panjab me saraso ka sag, aur twitter pe Virender Sehwag ka intejar har koi Karta hai! Ab bolo viru….
— HBD VIRAT (@viratian10) November 5, 2016
— Prabhakar Himanshu (@sonal5152) November 5, 2016
Have something to add to this story? Tell us in the comments below.