When talking about questions that come out of syllabus, one usually does not expect celebrities – that too those from Bollywood – to appear in them. While generally physical education theory papers definitely examine the children’s understanding of physical fitness and imminent sportsmen, Chacha Nehru Hindi High School in Maharashtra’s Bhiwandi asked their students a rather weird question about Virat Kohli.
Now, at the outset one can still understand sportsmen and women appearing in a physical education paper, but this time, it seemed like the teacher really wanted to check the gossip quotient of the students too.
Check out these videos from What’s Viral
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In their paper dated October 13, class ninth students were asked the name of Kohli’s girlfriend! Just so to make life easy for the students, they were even given options, which were Priyanka, Anushka, Deepika.
A picture of the question paper has now been doing the rounds on the Internet, and people find it quite amusing that a school thought it was important for students to know about someone’s girlfriend and have questioned the education system. Mind you, since the two have never confirmed their relationship status, so it’s all still rumours. One user said: “So #CurrentAffairs is an academic subject now where they teach invading someone’s privacy. #OutOfSyllabus? really?”
That was not all. It seemed whoever set the question paper also wanted to test the kids on cricketing friendships. One of the questions also asked kids to name Sachin’s childhood friend. There were options, of course!
The news was brought to light by LNN (Local News Network) which posted a picture of the question paper, following which it went viral online.
Just in case you were wondering about the other ‘uninteresting’, meaning pertinent, questions, they included – name of India’s biggest indoor stadium, location of the Chepauk Stadium, and more.