There is no denying that among the current crop of actors in Bollywood, if one person has danced his way to the top, it’s none other than Tiger Shroff. Son of veteran actor Jackie Shroff, Tiger has had a rather bumpy career in Indian films, with his initial films like Baaghi and Heropanti not even creating a blip. But that was before he busted a move.
No sooner was India introduced to his dance, that he had himself an sizeable fan base. Of course, that’s more for Tiger Shroff the dancer than the actor, but let’s not get into details here. His killer moves and flexible body have been the talk of tinseltown, and beyond. Many have joked that he probably doesn’t have joints in his body! Well, given the way he twists and turns his body, who knows… In fact, recently, his rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani said nobody can reach Tiger Shroff’s level of dancing and we couldn’t agree more.
Speaking of contortions and flexibility, it is one such display of amazing posture skills that has the young star making headlines yet again. On October 9, Shroff tweeted a picture of him wearing all black from tip to toe standing one-leg-up — which actually is not something difficult for even a regular professional dancer — but because it’s Tiger Shroff, the picture set Twitter on fire and the micro-blogging site was full of memes and edited photos of the actor. The one that’s completely mind-blowing is “6 baj rahe hain” (It’s 6 o’clock)!
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Though he captioned the picture, “Those who reach touch the stars”, people had other captions and they’re hilarious!
— Pathikrit Sanyal (@BucketheadCase) October 12, 2016
— Jugal (@joogasama) October 12, 2016
Mom : paer utha maid ne pochha lagana hai
— Pakchikpak Raja Babu (@HaramiParindey) October 12, 2016
— Tiger Shroff Mania (@ShroffTiger_fc) October 11, 2016
In Local Train
1 ~ Normal people
2 ~ Tiger Shroff pic.twitter.com/btMA8EJX92
— Surgical SWAMY (@HaramySwamy) October 12, 2016
— Bahadur (@my2bit) October 11, 2016
Friend: Tiger, did you just wet your pants?
Tiger: No, check kar le. pic.twitter.com/aoP75ieuqI
— The Viral Fever (@TheViralFever) October 12, 2016
Man – Bhaisaab time kya ho raha hai ???
Tiger Shroff – 6 bajh rahe hai pic.twitter.com/44Pizb2vtR
— Arjun (@zoomphatak) October 10, 2016
— daft pun (@krazyfrog) October 12, 2016
when you wanna high five yourself but you didnt wash your hands after going to the toilet pic.twitter.com/EsWbTmHai9
— Jugal (@joogasama) October 12, 2016
When you’re at the gynecologist’s clinic. pic.twitter.com/ajoqbKjF8d
— NRK (@PWNeha) October 12, 2016
*Suresh raises hand*
— Sapan Verma (@sapanv) October 12, 2016
The last time Tiger Shroff ruled the Internet was when he began the Beat Pe Booty challenge which was taken up by many Bollywood stars and people on social media.
Have something to add to this story? Tell us in the comments below.