Little kids are cute but nothing beats the cuteness of little surds. They have an aura of aww-ness around them and everything they say just makes you want to leave everything and keep listening to them. So if you haven’t spoken to a little surd, please go do that right away because this post shared by Humans of Bombay will anyway force you to do it.
The Facebook page which is a rip-off of Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York, shared his story which is probably their smallest ever but also one of the most adorable ones.
So the person asked the little one – wearing a white patka (headgear) and T-shirt that said ‘Baba ji ka thullu’ – why he is smiling and you won’t believe what he said. “Didi…actually…I’m thinking about butter chicken…,” he said. The post, like many of their posts, has gone viral with over 4500 shares and 32000 likes.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The response, as expected, was overwhelming on his oozing cuteness and of course for the mutual love of butter chicken. “I get you little buddy…I smile thinking about butter chicken and practically any food as well,” wrote a user. “No one could have said it better i feel the same when i think of Butter Chicken,” said another.
However, a user who claims to be his aunt doubts if the kid really enjoys butter chicken.
He does or he doesn’t, you can imagine him saying it and just drool over his smile and that expression. Also, share butter chicken love.