Lucknow is famous for its traffic jams and we all got a proof of the same when Paytm’s CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma visited Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav in a rickshaw. The Internet got to know about the same when Yadav tweeted a picture of Sharma and himself with the rikshaw in the same frame.
While mentioning the introduction of Metro in the city, Yadav wrote, “A traffic jam forced Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma to visit us in a cycle rickshaw. Lucknow Metro will help solve the traffic jams in city.”
People on Twitter had a field day after the CM tweeted the picture. “How did he pay to Ricksha wala? – cash or through paytm. Encourage e-payments in UP,” wrote a user. “how #traffic jam affect everyone.Entry of #rikshaw at #CM residence is a rare phenomenon & can happen only in Samajwadi Govt,” wrote another user.
A traffic jam forced Paytm CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma to visit us in a cycle rickshaw. Lucknow Metro will help solve the traffic jams in city. pic.twitter.com/SDzZy0mjMX
— Akhilesh Yadav (@yadavakhilesh) October 27, 2016
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Sharma was in Lucknow to receive UP state’s Yash Bharti award. The state has given the award to 73 people already; in various fields like sports, literature, technology etc. They were introduced by Mulayam Singh Yadav government in 1994-95 but were stopped my the Mayawati government. The Samajwadi Party reintroduced it in 2012 after coming to power.