Social media is a dangerous and too some extend unforgiving space, where any mistake or confusion may result in heavy trolling. Exactly this happened to Bollywood actor and TV host Tara Sharma recently. The actor and doting mother of two attended Aaradhya Bachchan’s birthday party recently with her kids and wanted to thank the Bachchans for inviting them. She took to Twitter to extend her joy and gratitude to thank Aaradhya’s mother Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and father Abhishek Bachchan. The only problem was that she tagged the wrong junior Bachchan. The tweet still would have gone unnoticed but the reply from the Abhishek Bachchan’s parody account was hilarious and people just could not stop recognising the mix-up.
In response to Sharma’s tweet, the user wrote, “Thanks Tara ! We too had a great time. Next time pls drink less so that u know which handle to tag in your tweets. This is the 2nd time now.”
Sharma seems to have confused her ‘Om Hai Jagdish’ co-star on several occasions. After the great Diwali bash by the Bachchans, Sharma had tagged the parody account and thanked for the invitation. She also had once shared a Youtube link of her show with the user. Every time the parody account has given hilarious response to the Masti actor, but it did not stop her from committing the same mistake again and again.
The tweet was deleted by Sharma, after the response, however pictures of her response on both occasions still exist on the social networking site.
Thanks Tara ! We too had a great time. Next time pls drink less so that u know which handle to tag in your tweets. This is the 2nd time now. pic.twitter.com/3FEP2BVB37
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbacchhan) November 21, 2016
Tara Sharma’s tweet after the Diwali party
Wonder why did Tara ji delete this tweet 😭😂 pic.twitter.com/rWssqLSjYl
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbacchhan) November 1, 2016
When she shared an link with the parody account
— Tara Sharma Saluja (@tarasharmasaluj) November 1, 2016
We understand that the pictures of both the accounts a same and hence the confusion, but the blue tick and spelling of Bachchan can keep trolling at bay for Sharma.