Back during school days, most of us have woke up and felt like making just the perfect excuse for not having to get off from our beds. Apparently, children in a school in Tamil Nadu’s Thiruvallur district actually managed to get their classes suspended for the last one week, just the way we had wanted back in our times. You heard us! Nazareth Matriculation School did not conduct classes for a week recently, with children causing frenzy and panic after a student claimed that the building was shaking.
According to a report in The News Minute, a primary school student felt the building shake, and raised an alarm, following which the students apparently were immediately evacuated. Though the classes began soon after, the parents of the children demanded from the government a clearance certificate for the school.
Interestingly, the school representatives and PWD officials have insisted that it is just a case of optical illusion and there’s no real cause for worry.
AN Henry, the secretary of Nazareth Grup of Institutions had told The Times of India that the student might have seen the clouds moving after looking at the sky through a canopy of trees and the building must have seemed like it was shaking.
Fire services personnel and PWD officials inspected the school building after the incident and have reportedly found the building safe after the initial assessment. However, they will conduct a few more tests to ensure that classes can continue in the building.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Some of the parents were left irked that the school authorities did not inform them, especially because it involved the children’s safety.