Madhavan’s sneak peek shower selfie is making women go weak in the knees

R Madhavan surprised his fans by sharing a sneak peek after taking a shower. Well, he looks simply irresistible and still the same after 16 years!

By: Trends Desk | New Delhi | Updated: June 30, 2017 2:14 pm
r madhavan, r madhavan pics, madhavan hot pics, madhavan shower pic, madhavan shower selfie, madhavan instagram post, madhavan selfie reactions, madhavan shower photo, madhavan pics, ranganathan madhavan, r madhavan actor, indian express, indian express news Madhavan’s shower selfie has gone viral! (Source: R Madhavan/Instagram)

R Madhavan has created quite a fan brigade after starring in films like Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein and Rang De Basanti. As a lover boy, the actor charmed hearts onscreen and the imprint hasn’t yet faded away from minds. Sixteen years later, he still looks the same, and when he surprised his fans with a sneak peek after taking a shower, his irresistible looks made women go weak in their knees. No, it’s not just us saying that, but millions of his fans across social media networking platforms who have expressed their feelings for the actor. Sun-kissed and fresh as a daisy, he glistened as he flaunting his bare chest. “Morning light post a shower… feeling fresh after a good long nights sleep.. after the long travels,” he captioned the photo.

Steal a glance at his stance in the post-shower selfie here.

No sooner had he uploaded his picture, thousands of comments from his female fans flooded his official profile. From asking him to be “not so hot” to saying, “he’s so beautiful, it hurts!” people simply went all out on Twitter and Instagram. One user even went on to tag him as “one of the most handsome south Indian actor we have,” and another one said: “U r my childhood crush n still continue to be… my husband will be so jealous of u.” The humble actor retweeted all the sweet comments and even wrote back to them personally.

Take a look at some reactions that the photo generated on Twitter.

The photo has gone viral with more than 90,000 likes on the photo sharing networking platform. Don’t you think he’s a handsome hunk? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

For all the latest Trending News, download Indian Express App

Rebecca
    Sep 14, 2017 at 5:01 pm
    MY HERPES VIRUS WAS COMPLETELY CURE BY DR Okojie HERBAL MEDICINE, HE CAN ALSO BE OF HELP TO YOU, CONTACT HIM TODAY at okojieokojieherballife yahoo I just want to thank Dr okojie for giving me my life back …I thank GOD that I did find him…I fell 2million better…I don’t know how I could have gone on with out him …every one there should be commended for the truly awesome thing Dr okojie is doing… I had separated from a 10 year marriage and had experienced several ual partners after the separation.About 6 months of episodes of unprotected , I developed itching and burning in my genitals and the appearance of clusters of fluid filled lesions in my and buttock. I also developed a fever and swollen glands in the groin. I had episodes of extreme pain on passing . My ual activity came to a rapid stop because of extreme pain. I also developed a l discharge. I saw my doctor who took swabs and told me that I most probably had Herpes. I was given tablets, which helpe
    (0)(0)
    1. garcia osas
      Aug 6, 2017 at 2:59 am
      disease herbal remedy for my mother and she commenced usage, she used the herbal supplement for only 2 weeks, all symptoms gradually faded away, . contact this herbal clinic via their email osagieherbalist yahoo . or his whats-app 2349037605155 herbs are truly gift from God and he s also capable of curing any type of sickness HIV HERPES DIABETES STROKE AND ALL OTHERS .................
      (0)(0)
      1. garcia osas
        Aug 6, 2017 at 2:57 am
        IN THIS LIFE SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE THE RISK ON SOMETHING ,I AM Garcia hunfrey from New York City, Am here to share an Amazing testimony about how Dr ODOGUN just recently helped me in Getting my wife back to me that was something that i couldn't imagine will be so easy I've known Sophia for years, When we finally got married,things were so weird so we broke up in February 2014 June 2015, she and I recently got back together and we were together until march 2016 when she started with some strange behavior later on she wasn't sleeping home. so one day she went out and did not return and ever since she left i haven't set eyes on her ever again and she couldn't give birth ever since i got married to her. During that time my mind was completely at a state of unrest, I wasn't eating, neither was i sleeping,because i love her so much that am willing to do anything to make her happy and be with her forever undermining our situation, I cried,I was so depressed and stressed out and was almo
        (0)(0)
        1. Dr Akahomen
          Jul 25, 2017 at 7:50 pm
          Hello everyone, i bring you good news If you need your ex lover back,protection,promotion in the office,fruit of the worm,sickness and more. here is the end to all your problems search no more, thiis the solution centre to all your problem for more information's contact as via: Whats App: 12074807381 E_Mail: drakahomensolutiontemple
          (0)(0)
          1. T
            Tonya Smith
            Jul 20, 2017 at 1:46 am
            Hello friends my name is Tonya Smith i live in USA,Am over whelmed of what DR. OCUSODO. did for me he brought back my love who left for 1 year ago without notice, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to him and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 24hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 1 year ago come back within 24 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 24hours i heard a call from unknown number so i
            (0)(0)