Unless, of course, you’ve living under a rock, you cannot not know Arshad Khan, the handsome chaiwala whose picture had gone viral on social media was invited for a show called ‘Good Morning Pakistan’ and was given a makeover. As expected, the photos from the show made it online and people can’t stop talking about them.
Khan whom people, till date, had mostly seen in his blue kurta and identified him with the same, was made to wear a classic blue suit and a blue sherwani. And believe us, he looked stellar. Not that he looked any less great in the white pathani suit he had come wearing.
The man who became the Internet sensation when his picture was posted on Instagram by a Pakistan-based photographer Jiah Ali has already bagged a modelling contract (and reportedly several others have been offered) and has appeared on many talk shows and radio shows ever since he got famous.
Check out his pictures.
Well, he indeed looks like a super model with those blue eyes, side-smile and brooding look. This makeover just took him to another level. In case you don’t know, his stall is set up at Itwar bazaar (Peshawar Mor).
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Not just that, a Facebook page even made a photoshop battle out of him in which he can be seen in dapper suits, has replaced Ranveer Singh in Ram Leela, flaunted Salman Khan’s chiseled body and what not! It was titled ’14 shades of the chai wala’.