If you are someone hooked to Twitter, there’s no way you would have missed Abhishek Bachchan’s parody account because it’s absolutely hilarious and if there was a certification available for trolling, this person would have owned it. His/her favourite time-pass is obviously trolling junior Bachchan and one of his tweets on the actor that went viral read, “The only reason I don’t tweet for long periods is to confuse people that I actually have some work.”
And guess what? This parody account got an invitation from a student from Indian Institute of Management- Ahmedabad to be the Keynote speaker for their annual Business conclave in sports and media domain. Interestingly, the account holder asked the student to read the bio which clearly states “[PARODY]” but the students didn’t get the hint. He went on to please thinking it’s Bachchan.
“Read my Twitter bio and don’t tear your CAT scorecard and your degree after that,” said the person, to which, the student replied, “Haha. That’s very humble of you sir. We wish hear your insights on future of sports and media industry in the country.”
The account tweeted screenshots of the conversation which has gone viral with a couple of hundred retweets.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
People can’t stop laughing and are actually advising the person to go and have fun!
@juniorbacchhan chale jao bhai, free me air tkt, 5 star hotel booking sab milega, wo log abhi ko dhundenge aap aish krna
— Babu Bhaiya (@Shahrcasm) October 21, 2016
Probably there are parody IIMs also. 😄
— Dhiraj (@Dhiraj141984) October 21, 2016
@juniorbacchhan Pehle confirm kar lijiyega ki IIM A is Ahmadabad ki Amritsar.. Har Galli main khule hain!!
— Mihir Sangodkar (@justmihir) October 22, 2016
Just imagine what the reaction of the real Abhishek Bachchan if and when the students approaches him.