It’s been 11 days since Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa was admitted to Chennai’s Apollo hospital for dehydration and fever. The hospital has been releasing reports of her health regularly, which, they say, continues to improve. In the latest update, the hospital said, “The treatment plan including appropriate antibiotics, respiratory support and other allied clinical measures are presently being continued to treat the infection.”
In fact, a PIL has been filed in Madras High Court seeking a detailed report from the government on her health condition and photographs of her meeting with the colleagues in the hospital.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The rumours around her health are doing the rounds on social media, along with a picture that people have been saying is that of Jayalalithaa. In the photo that has gone viral, a woman wearing an oxygen mask is surrounded with medical equipment. It started going viral after DMK President M Karunanidhi asked for her photographs.
But guess what? The picture is fake. According to The News Minute, the photographs is of the EsSalud hospital in Lima and is even featured on their website, with the caption “An Intensive Care Unit bed in an EsSalud Hospital”. In fact, even the logo of the hospital can be spotted at the right side of the photograph.
Jayalalithaa was admitted to Apollo on September 22 and since then pujas are being performed outside the hospital for her recovery. Such was the concern regarding Amma, as Jayalalithaa is popularly known, that reportedly, a 47-year-old AIADMK worker who was upset by the news of her ill health died of a heart attack.