If we were to tell you that we know car mechanics who could fix a helicopter, you’d in all probability simply shake your head in disbelief. But the truth is, recently a car mechanics duo actually fixed up a helicopter! No big deal, guys, you know, just another day at work.
Imtiaz Momin and his brother Yusuf are popular for their ability to repair just about any car. According to a Times of India report, the duo also managed to get their magic hands on a helicopter, of all the vehicles! The Kolhapur-based brothers own a small garage — Mistry Maharashtra Garage. They happened to come across this project because of Sanjay Patil, chairman of Dr D Y Patil Education Group, who lives nearby.
Apparently, some of Patil’s Chennai business contacts came to meet him in a helicopter. When it was time to go back, well the chopper just would not start. We all have days like these when we have to get someplace urgently and our mode of travel decides to quit on us. Just like how these wonder mechanics weave their magic then, the Momin brothers were called to take a look at the stubborn chopper. Reportedly, Imtiaz figured that the electrical fault was insulating the power supply to the main engine of the helicopter, which is why there was a problem starting it.
Though it took the brothers quite a while to fix it, the hopeless men must have been in for a surprise when they saw the chopper finally budging.
Reportedly, Imtiaz and Yusuf have put their absolutely impressive skills to an equally impressive cause before too. Not long ago, the brothers got a car to work under water.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Well, we are going to take a moment, sit back and agree how absolutely savage this duo is. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.