After Rahul Gandhi’s official Twitter account was hacked on November 30, seemed like the obvious next target was the Indian National Congress’ Twitter handle. This comes within 24 hours of miscreants posting abusive tweets from the Congress vice-president’s verified account. Although, the posts were deleted within a few minutes, the hackers demeaned Gandhi and the party as they not only posted distasteful tweets, but also tampered with his name and bio.
Though the team responsible for handling the @INCIndia account has deleted the tweets, it seems just like in the case of Gandhi, the damage was done. Screenshots of the tweets have started circulating on social media already.
After the untoward incident, while Congress leaders alleged that only one “political camp” could be behind this attack, many were of the opinion that it was the party itself. Amidst all this, the people on Twitter decided to have their slice of the giant messy cake, and in no time, began to troll Gandhi! From guessing the password of his account to the tone of his tweets in general, people definitely had a lot to talk about. Now, with the Congress official account hacked too, people wondered if there could be a stronger password than ‘1984’ and if the hackers had watched The Dark Knight Rises in loop!
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Sample some of the tweets that have got Twitterati going, again!
INC is now Indian National Comic. ????????
— Maithun (@Being_Humor) December 1, 2016
Congress handle has also got hacked. Don’t even say that a strong password could prevent it, there could be no stronger password than ‘1984’
— Rofl Gandhi (@RoflGandhi_) December 1, 2016
looks like the INC India hackers have watched the dark knight rises on a loop
— Siddhartha (@blankfaces_) December 1, 2016
instead hack swiss bank accounts and trsfr funds to army welfare account
— manu says (@ManuSays) December 1, 2016
Me : After Rahul Gandhi, Congress’ twitter account hacked
Dad : aur laga reh saara din phone pe
— Pakchikpak Raja Babu (@HaramiParindey) December 1, 2016
This hacking has inspired me to follow the accounts which I never would have thought of.
— kishan solanki (@TheKrishSolanki) December 1, 2016
— अभिषेक झा (@3bhishek) December 1, 2016
— photo pilot (@tusharberry) December 1, 2016
First Rahul Gandhi, then INC… which handle do you think has the most chances of being hacked next?