Virender Sehwag is known for his wit and humour on social media. He can easily pass off as one of the best Indian trolls in Twitterverse who can tickle your funny bone and leave you on the floor laughing with his tweets – and all that, without even offending someone! Thanks to his descriptive narration at cricket matches all done with a dash of hilarity, Hindi cricket commentary is gaining popularity and his one-liners during matches pretty much rule Twitter each time.
But guess what, this time, the troll king got trolled by none other than his wife when he wrote that only a married man can understand the urgency of coming home as he wished Ravichandran Ashwin for winning Man of the Match in India Vs New Zealand Test match for his best figures so far, that is, seven for 59 in Test innings.
“Congrats @ashwinravi99 for an incredible 7th Man of the series. Only a married man can understand d urgency of going home early. #FamilyTime” tweeted Sehwag, to which Ashwin responded with a “lol”. But the conversation didn’t end at that because their wives butted in to add that they never really did anything that would require the gentleman to hurry home!
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Ashwin’s wife Pritha said she “didn’t do much” but the masterstroke came from Sehwag’s wife Aarti who tweeted, “Neither did I. Both in a hurry as always @ashwinravi99 @virendersehwag”.
Well, Sehwag tried hard to be witty with Ashwin, but this time, their wives are the ones who absolutely stole the show!