When a common man meets a celebrity, it’s hard for them to contain their joy and excitement even if you are among the one’s who are not much bothered. Imagine what would have been the reaction of the street vendor who was selling Shilpa Shetty’s book ‘The Great Indian Diet’ and actually bumped into her? Well, don’t think he’ll ever forget the moment.
This hawker’s day was made when, at a traffic signal in Mumbai, while selling Shetty’s book, he actually bumped into her and she clicked a picture of his surprised expression. In an Instagram post, she wrote, “So this guy was trying to sell my book to Me! At the traffic signal. His reaction was priceless when he saw me. ha ha ha #thegreatindiandiet #authorwoes #complimentary”.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
This post is being lauded on Instagram by her followers and has already garnered more than 31,000 likes because the expression on his face is indeed priceless with 32-out as soon as he realised it was the celebrity who’s book he is selling. What’s interesting, however is, that he has become an overnight Instagram star and now everyone who’ll probably see him will recognise him because the actor’s post has also gone viral.
A beautiful coincidence. Isn’t it?