Are you among those who are (secretly) tired of their girlfriends spending so much? Do they take you out and spend your money shopping all the expensive (and mostly unnecessary) stuff they have their eyes on? Then, you should know that not all girlfriends are as reckless as you thought. In some cases, they are people with a plan — a solid, long-term plan — that you will probably not have the slightest idea about.
Take the case of this girl, who decided to get her 20 boyfriends to buy her an iPhone 7S each, and with all that money (they’re iPhone7s, and 20 of them!!!) she got a house for herself! Ha, of course, you can only flaunt an iPhone, not live in them!
According to a BBC report, this Chinese woman’s story went viral recently after her friend wrote her story on her blog under the pseudonym ‘Proud Qiaoba’. The woman, who goes by the name ‘Xiaoli’, is a resident of Shenzhen in southern China. She demanded each of her 20 boyfriends for a newly launched iPhone 7, then reportedly sold them all to a mobile recycling site for 120,000 Chinese yuan (around Rs 12 lakh) and then used the money to deposit for a house in the countryside.
All of her friends got the shock of their lives when she divulged how she managed to get the house. “Everyone in the office is talking about this now,” Proud Qiaoba reportedly wrote, “Who knows what her boyfriends think now this news has become public.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016