Republican candidate Donald Trump has been in news for a while now and all for the wrong reasons. Recently, a recording of his conversation with TV host Billy Bush was leaked wherein he can be heard saying extremely sexist offensive things for women like “When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Whatever you want.” He came under strong criticism from all sides for the conversation he had in 2005 for which he released a video apologizing. “I said it, I was wrong, and I apologize,” he said.
In another shocking surprise, while addressing a rally in Florida on October 12, Trump asked supporters to vote on November 28! Well, that’s about 20 days after the official date of voting, November 8! Many on social media are wondering just how Trump manages to make one mistake after the other, that too, so close to the polling day.
The video in which he can be heard saying, “Go and register. Make sure you get out vote November 28,” has been shared by many on Twitter and already has millions of views. “I think the pressure may be getting to him,” wrote a user. “OMG this is the man they want for their president? He doesn’t even know when we vote! Not only wrong date, wrong day!” wrote another.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
There were many who joked that his supporters should, in fact, vote on November 28 hoping he’d lose.
Donald Trump just told a crowd to vote on November 28th 😬 pic.twitter.com/I6JJFEoQKc
— Brandon Wall (@Walldo) October 12, 2016
Have something to add to this story? Tell us in the comments below.