College life is fun and also sometimes weird especially if you are staying in a hostel with hundred others. Often we complain about the loud music invading our ears and making it difficult to study or sleep but sometimes this high volume can be quite awkward or even embarrassing or say sad in this case.
A note written to a dorm neighbour by a US’ college student is breaking the Internet. In the note Jenna Levine from Syracuse University asked her next door mate to keep the decibels low, not of music however, but the noise the neighbour was making while having sex. Yes, you read it right.
In a card, Levine wrote, “Hello neighbor, Please have sex a little more quietly please.” But if you think that she was offended by the loud noise, you may be wrong because she was just sad. “Some of us are trying to nap and not be reminded how alone I am…feel free to make all the love you want,” but she said, “Just please, make it nasty at a lower volume. Thank you!”
According to a Mashable report, Levine wasn’t sure about how the neighbour would react and also pretty scared to write it. “I was so nervous when I slipped it under their door. I tiptoed away like a cartoon burglar,” she told Mashable.
Twitterati went crazy over the picture of the note which has gone viral with over 47,000 retweet and over 1.1 lakh likes, at the time of writing.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
college is weird pic.twitter.com/kOAku64pC9
— Jenna Levine (@JennaFrmDaBl0ck) October 31, 2016
What really fueled their interest was the amazing reply that she received later with a chocolate! Her neighbour from the next “room 338” not only apologised for the actions and gave her a chocolate but also assured her, “And hey, don’t you worry, you’re not alone forever. The right person will come along when the time comes.” The response on a card with ‘bananas’ (it’s hard to ignore the choice of card!) on it surely left people in splits.