How far will you go to get an iPhone 7? Well, a man just changed his name to win himself the coveted gadget. You can’t blame him, after all, an affidavit to change his name legally certainly did not make a huge hole in his pocket but buying and iPhone7 would.
So what led to such a crazy decision? An electronics store in Ukraine dared customers to the latest iPhone free of cost to the first five people who would change their names to that of the product.
Accepting the challenge, a 20-year-old young man formally known as Olexander Turin, changed his name to secure the prize. According to a report by the Associated Press, he got his promised prize after his legally changed his name to “iPhone Sim (Seven)”.
The report also added that the cost of the mobile phone in the country costs $850, while the he spent mere $2 on the procedure to change his name. Totally worth it, isn’t it?
The young name is in no hurry to change his name back again and said that he would only do so “when he has children”, the reported further added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Shocking the world and his family with his decision, Sim has now become an Internet sensation. His friends and family now are all supportive of his wacky decision.
The report added his sister Tetyana Panina saying, “It was difficult to accept that and hard to believe it’s true.” She added: “Each person in this world is looking for a way to express himself. Why not to do that in this way?”
Will you change your name if this offer is available in India?