In what can be called absolutely bizarre, a husband in UAE divorced his wife because he thought she wasn’t as pretty as she was before marriage, Gulf News reported. Apparently, the woman told the psychologist she approached for counseling to deal with the trauma, that only a few days after the marriage, her husband divorced her after looking at her without make-up.
Reportedly, the 34-year-old Arab man took his 28-year-old wife for a swim in Sharjah’s Al Mamzar Beach where he discovered that the woman had undergone various surgeries before the marriage and put a lot of make-up to look beautiful including fake eyelashes. Eventually, her make-up washed away which became the sole reason for the husband to get out of the wedlock.
The woman requested Dr Abdul Aziz Asaf, consultant psychologist to help her overcome her suffering. He told Gulf News that the man who was engaged with the woman for six months couldn’t recognise her after the swim.
Reportedly, the bride told Dr Asaf that she had planned to inform her husband about her surgeries but he didn’t listen to her. “The groom immediately divorced his bride and refused any attempt to reunite them again,” Dr Asaf was quoted as saying.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016