If you’re among those wondering why, after all, did Donald Trump decide to contest for the US presidential elections, then your wait is over. The Internet has apparently figured out the person responsible and even she’s not happy about how things have turned out.
Neethi, who seems to be an Indian-American and tweets with the handle @Neethz, had tweeted a random post in August 2013. But when she recently retweeted it, the idea did not seem all that random at all. Back in 2013, Neethi had tweeted: “I hope donald trump runs for president in 2016 so I can laugh at the dumb shit that comes out of his mouth during debates.” She immediately followed this up with an apology, but the word was already out and there was no going back. The retweet was further retweeted around 12,000 times (at the time of writing), and there was no way the girl expected to be prophetic. Neethi later wrote: “I am honestly so sorry for this,” and “I wish I could go back in time and tell 2013 me that it’s not funny and actually incredibly terrifying & making me wanna die rn.”
The Twitter user actually seems to feel sorry for what she did and even claims full responsibility for the disaster that she assumes her tweet has triggered! Twitterati replied to her post with absolutely hilarious posts.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
This is Neethi’s 2013 tweet.
i hope donald trump runs for president in 2016 so I can laugh at the dumb shit that comes out of his mouth during debates
— neethi (@neethz) August 22, 2013
I tweeted this in 2013!! I jinxed it! I’m the reason this is all happening! I’m so so sorry!!
— neethi (@neethz) March 13, 2016
— dan (@liamsradcliffe) October 10, 2016
— juice. (@Mila_Eff) October 10, 2016
— jenny (@smoIsabrina) October 10, 2016
@neethz they’re about to delete your twitter soon watch. This tweets gonna get blown up and they’re gonna suspend your account
— .¯\_(?)_/¯ (@Seis_seis) October 10, 2016
@neethz you cursed us all
— Damarko Bones (@DamarkoBones) October 10, 2016
Some where so impressed by the accuracy of Neethi’s foresight, they decided it would be a good idea to discuss lotto numbers with her!
@neethz can we discuss lotto numbers…?
— Mocitypretty (@Mocitypretty) October 10, 2016
@neethz hit up my dms lets talk lottery tickets
— ? (@warnedways) October 10, 2016
Others wanted her to use her ‘superpowers’ to help salvage the situation in America right now.
@neethz now tweet that you hope Michelle Obama runs for president in 2020 since the US is gonna need a hero
— jenny ???? (@celestiallmj) October 10, 2016