A Subway customer says he found a dead mouse in a sandwich at an Oregon restaurant.
Matt Jones says spotting the mouse at the restaurant last week was the funniest thing he ever saw and the most disgusting.
- Roger Federer-Rafael Nadal provide multiple highlight moments in doubles for Laver Cup
- Viswanathan Anand, Harika Dronavalli make good start at Isle of Man International
- England vs West Indies Live Score 3rd ODI: England face West Indies in Bristol
- Virender Sehwag's 219 run-knock recalled ahead of India-Australia third ODI at Indore
- EXCLUSIVE | Rohit Suchanti to romance Tejasswi Prakash in Pehredaar Piya Ki 2
- Sharad Yadav criticises police action against protesting Banaras Hindu University students
He tells Portland’s KGW-TV his friend wanted spinach on his sub. The employee scraped some from a bin and plopped it on the bread. There was shock on both sides of the counter.
Lincoln County health director Cheryl Connell says an inspector studied the rodent and the bin, and looked for droppings elsewhere in the restaurant. She says the rodent likely arrived in a bag of spinach.
Subway declined to identify its spinach supplier. It issued a statement saying the restaurant was thoroughly cleaned and the customer given a refund.