A Subway customer says he found a dead mouse in a sandwich at an Oregon restaurant.
Matt Jones says spotting the mouse at the restaurant last week was the funniest thing he ever saw and the most disgusting.
- New York City subway explosion arrest leads to discussion of immigration rules in US
- New York City subway explosion: Suspect among four injured, Mayor calls it 'attempted terror attack'
- McDonald's new 'dollar' menu to intensify price war in 2018
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte visits Japan, says talks needed with Kim Jong Un
- VIDEO: Man AIR DROPS a sandwich to help out HUNGRY friend! How far will you go?
- Before you dig into your favourite Subway sandwich, here's a reality check
He tells Portland’s KGW-TV his friend wanted spinach on his sub. The employee scraped some from a bin and plopped it on the bread. There was shock on both sides of the counter.
Lincoln County health director Cheryl Connell says an inspector studied the rodent and the bin, and looked for droppings elsewhere in the restaurant. She says the rodent likely arrived in a bag of spinach.
Subway declined to identify its spinach supplier. It issued a statement saying the restaurant was thoroughly cleaned and the customer given a refund.