Even in the midst of all of the tension between our two nations, nothing like a little food and coffee to bring people together. Right? Well, that’s probably the idea behind this Pakistani Starbucks parody cafe.
But our neighbours probably decided why go crazy over an international brand, when we can come up with an equally good desi version, or even better? Pakistan is home to Sattar Buksh, a parody cafe of Starbucks and it is increasingly becoming a favourite hang out place for many.
More than the Starbucks parody, the cafe’s popular for its special pizza – the ‘LOC pizza’, which is half beef and half veg! We’ll let you ponder over this for ten seconds and you will probably figure out why it is called that.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
We must say, the tongue-in-cheek humour behind this creation is on point! That’s not the only creatively named food on their menu. Apparently, there are ‘topless besharam burger’ and ‘Jheenga La-la’ too!
Going by what the cafe’s Facebook page looks like, a lot of people have taken a liking to the quaint little cafe in Pakistan, and the food looks good too!