People have fallen in love with Daniel Turducken Stinkerbutt and can’t stop talking about his little red shoes, diapers, and of course his awesome personality and cuteness. The 4-and-half-year old has become the Internet sensation after it took a weekend flight from Charlotte to Asheville, North Carolina.
Wondering why this little one became an Internet star? Well, it’s because Daniel is an old Indian Runner duck and is an emotional support animal.
According to a report by the ABC News, Daniel the duck, is an emotional support animal for 37-year-old Carla Fitzgerald, who has been battling post-traumatic stress disorder ever since a bad accident in 2013. It was Fitzgerald’s first flight after the accident and Daniel was her co-passenger.
The reports added, “Fitzgerald said she was ‘incredibly nervous’ — given that ‘just leaving the house can be terrifying’ — but Daniel’s ‘hugs and kisses’ gave her the ‘comfort and confidence’ she needed to make it through.”
Certified by doctors that Daniel is an integral part of her PTSD treatment, she managed to get clearance for him to travel with her, the report added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Everyone just took notice of him and fell in love,” she said. “I mean, he’s an adorable, funny and sweet little guy. He was very well behaved at the airport and during the flight. I think his little red shoes and Captain America diaper were also really well received,” the report quoted Fitzgerald.
It is true that the little red shoes on his webbed feet and his glancing away at the clouds through the airline window has gone viral. A co-passenger Mark Essig, particular became fan of the adorable duck and shared many sweet moments of him, including the viral picture of Daniel looking outside. The picture of him has been liked over 11,000 times on Twitter and re-tweeted over 5, 000 times at the time of writing.
Daniel, the duck on my flight, likes to look at the clouds. pic.twitter.com/YiOjCvZ0NO
— Mark Essig (@mark_essig) October 16, 2016
What do you think about Daniel’s shoes and style, tell us in comment below.