A hungry man should not be the first person you go to when you want some sensible decisions made. Yes, a man with a rumbling stomach is not a happy guy and can even resort to means like stealing and breaking in, because honestly, no one wants to go hungry for long.
This story is, however, slightly different, and far more amusing. Hunter Jobbins lives in Manhattan and had left his car parked outside a college in Kansas for fifteen minutes. While he was gone, a thief broke into Jobbins car, found a chocolate bar left inside, took it and left but not before he left a note for Jobbins.
The note read, “Saw Kit Kat in your cup holder. I love Kit Kats so I checked your door and it was unlocked. Did not take anything other than the Kit-Kat. I am sorry and hungry.”
According to a Mirror report, he found the episode funny and said he got a kick out of what happened. He added that he did not report the theft to the police, because well, it’s just KitKat and the man was “sorry and hungry”. Realisation is a big deal, guys.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Left my car for maybe 15 minutes in front of the dorms and I come back to this. College man pic.twitter.com/KlDx5BtXLX
— Hunter Jobbins (@jabbins) October 30, 2016
All in good humour, other Twitter users shared their sympathies with Hunter. One of them wrote: “Who steals someone’s Kit Kat?! WHO DOES THAT?! Shoot us a DM and we’ll replace it for you.”
Apparently, he now thinks that if someone has a candy in their car they should hide it, before the chocolate thief strikes!