November 8 is not far away and people around the world are biting their nails for the US Presidential elections result. And people are also quite irked about the recent leaked emails of Democratic Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. As journalists are busy in finding needles in hay stack, one particular email has gained attention of Indians, wondering why? Well not because of state secrets but for Bollywood mega star Amitab Bachchan.
Jose A. DelReal, national political report with the Washington Post posted a picture of a leaked Clinton email saying, “Yet another afternoon sifting through Clinton emails, like old times. This is the most interesting one I’ve found yet.”
The content of the email reads, “What’s the name of the famous older Indian actor we met a few years ago?” The email dated back to 2011, when Clinton was Secretary of State asking her close aide Huma Abedin about “famous older Indian actor”, to which latter replied, “Amitabh bachan”. Though the spelling is wrong, but Indians on Twitter took note of the name and just could not handle it and were highly excited. Many trolled Hillary Clinton for not remembering Senior Bachchan’s name.
While Trump has been pledging his proximity to Indian, sorry Hindus, Clinton seems to have finally touched the Indian chord and that too with Bollywood. While one Twitter user termed it as ‘real scandal’ and slammed Abedin for misspelling Bachchan’s name, another user thought Dangal star Aamir Khan might be the one. Well, Khan’s playing a slightly ‘older’ in the upcoming film dragged him too in the Twitter game.
Yet another afternoon sifting through Clinton emails, like old times. This is the most interesting one I’ve found yet: pic.twitter.com/06GQPsfoev
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
— Jose A. DelReal (@jdelreal) November 3, 2016
The real scandal … Hillary doesn’t remember Bachchan’s name and Huma misspells it! http://t.co/03SdBWBlMY
— Mugdha Myers (@mugdha_myers) November 4, 2016
@jdelreal She couldn’t remember the name? Lock her up!
— JC (@JCrock_) November 3, 2016
— Mayur (@mayuraggarwal7) November 4, 2016
— Mike Staresinic (@MikeStaresinic) November 4, 2016
— Abhi Bakshi (@SaysAbh1) November 4, 2016
Bacchan (sp?) Sr. makes it to Clinton email servers. :) http://t.co/xBReh2aR3a
— Deepthi Murali (@123MaharajaMixi) November 4, 2016
— Rahul Thathoo 🤘 (@thathoo) November 4, 2016
What do you have to say about this Clinton email, tell us in comments below.