*Rolling eyes* is no more just an expression or emoji, it is now a reality and strangely has associated itself with none other than Donald Trump! Yes, the Republican candidate seems to have inspired another witty ad campaign far away from American soil in Copenhagen.
According to a report by the Associated Press, a Left-wing party in Denmark has been urging American voters abroad to vote. And to make their campaign successful and have impact, they came up with a brilliant “spinning” Trump ad.
The Socialist People’s Party, party behind the campaign, came up with a funny anti-Trump bus advertisement. The bus sporting the ad reads, “Americans Abroad Vote” with a puffed-blonde face and hair near its wheels. “The six-wheeled bus shows blue circles that resemble eyeballs spinning wildly below a forehead that is obviously the US presidential candidate’s,” reports the AP.
The bus was spotted traveling in all major routes in the city and it was certainly hard to miss the resemblance. Pia Olsen Dyhr, chairwoman of the small Socialist People’s Party, told The Associated Press it was “pretty clear” which candidate the party prefers, but added: “I don’t think Trump as president will be positive for the development of the world and therefore Denmark.”
A video of the bus ‘rolling eyes’ was posted by a Danish news agency on their Facebook page and people just can’t get enough of it. There has been more than 3,500 shares and has over 3.5 lakh views, at the time of writing. The video was posted with the caption, “We would like to say to the American citizens: don’t forget to vote – it has consequences, say Pia Olsen Dyhr.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
As November 8 approaches, what shall be the consequence of the nail-biting election has kept people around the world intrigued. Tainted with bitter and ‘nasty’ campaign with reports of sexual assaults and derogatory remarks, there hasn’t been much positivity or humour around.
But with the world taking a dig every time at the billionaire-politician for his actions and remarks, it certainly provided some laughs. From Trump toilets cropping up around the world, to cafes serving Trump sandwiches or even the ‘Trumpkins’ that dominated the Halloween trend this year, people gave it back to Trump in style. And not to forget #TrumpBookReport that was arguably the best that happened on Twitter after the final Presidential debate.