Looks like the Internet collectively just needs an object to obsess over. Remember the blue-black/ white-gold dress that had people pull their hair? And the blue-grey/ brown black jacket people started debating over? It’s probably that time of the year again (which invariably keeps coming) and people have found a bag which many can’t decide if it’s white or blue.
Twitter user @whyofcorso posted a picture of her Kate Spade bag with the caption “Oh god #thedress is happening with #mybag”. The tweet obviously went viral and people are absolutely losing it over the colour. Most believe its white.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
— c o r s o (@whyofcorso) October 4, 2016
@whyofcorso that bag is whiter than an improv show audience.
— Motion 2 Strike FEAR (@MotionToStrike) October 4, 2016
— cm (@cm_handler) October 4, 2016
@whyofcorso bag so white It votes for donald trump
— SALAH ABDESLIME (@flippingbirdies) October 6, 2016
@whyofcorso that bag is whiter than the town i live in
— lily is a witch (@vaporsharry) October 5, 2016
— denise (@Stellacopter) October 5, 2016
Did you also think it’s white? Guess what, it’s not! It’s ‘Mystic blue’ and the Twitter user actually put the debate to end by sharing screenshot of the purchase.
— c o r s o (@whyofcorso) October 5, 2016
She is having a hard time explaining to people that the bag is indeed blue and not white but isn’t it hard to believe?