A UK pub gave a fitting reply after an insecure boyfriend asked a pub to spy on his girlfriend

The night club in Newcastle called Filthy's lambasted a boyfriend, who tried to bribe the staff at the bar to spy on his girlfriend, while she was there partying with her friends. The club shared a screenshot of his private message to them and posted it on their Facebook page and gave an apt reply.

By: Trends Desk | New Delhi | Updated: August 6, 2017 9:59 am

There is no place for insecurity and spying in a relationship. But often people forget this and try to intervene in their partner’s life secretly. Haven’t we all heard stories about boyfriends or husbands checking their partner’s phone messages or emails? Or girlfriends and wives picking up a fight only based on assumptions? Yes, but what this guy did no one should be proud of. But thankfully, he was given a fitting reply and put to a task he deserved.

A night club in Newcastle called Filthy’s lambasted a boyfriend, who tried to bribe the staff at the bar to spy on his girlfriend, while she was there partying with her friends. The club shared a screenshot of his private message to them and posted it on their Facebook page and gave an apt reply.

“Hi my girlfriend is headed in with a Hens party this weekend,” he wrote. “I was wondering if I would be able to pay a staff member to keep an eye on her and make sure there’s no men at their table, etc. I don’t want the staff member to let the group know they’re watching though!”

In case, you are not familiar with the jargon, a hen party is a bachelorette party with a farm-themed name. The club put up his message on their Facebook wall and clarified, “For anybody else considering offering us cash to casually stalk their partners.. we are a bar, not private investigators / professional perverts.” And laden with sarcasm, this message is something he’ll never forget. “We can, however, add some finishing touches to the reserved area such as personalised name cards & bubbly on arrival!”

Read the full post here

People are loving the pub’s response and slamming the insecure boyfriend.

For all the latest Trending News, download Indian Express App

Allenjam77
    Aug 19, 2017 at 11:52 am
    I hired a professional hacker to hack into incoming messages of my girlfriend cell phone and send outgoing messages as if my phone were the original. firstly, he's very picky with his job so to tell him Allen James referred you. he hacked into my girl friend cell phone within specific hours and did the job perfectly. he offers legit services such as phone cloning, clear criminal record, whatsapp account, facebook account, fixes credit score. His charges are affordable and reliable, if you are in need of services relating to hacking, contact hackdonstrong17 or add his whatsapp no 1 (628)204-4177
    Allenjam77
    Aug 19, 2017 at 10:39 am
    Allenjam77
    Aug 19, 2017 at 10:39 am
    Allen James
    Aug 10, 2017 at 8:01 pm
    This is a great news that i must share with you all i have been looking for a way to break into my wife phone because she has a pass-code on her phone and always receiving late night calls and text messages i have been suspecting her for past 1 year then i contacted this hacker named Hack Don, who helped me hacked into her phone and got me results under 24 hours this hacker got me results of her call logs, text messages and even deleted text messages i was so happy to find out the truth about my wife i never knew she was a big time cheat until this great hacker helped me he is cheap and his prices are affordable contact him if you want to know more about your spouse. Email: hackdonstrong17 Whatsapp contact: 1 (628)204-4177
    Allen James
    Aug 10, 2017 at 8:00 pm
    Allen James
    Aug 9, 2017 at 1:26 pm
  7. L
    Logic Induction
    Aug 6, 2017 at 11:16 pm
    Just like Indian Boyfriends !