Cruelty against animals knows no bounds, especially when it comes to strays. Recently, a Hyderabad-based man killed a dog and then sexually abused it. A few months ago, two medical students threw a dog from the roof and even captured a video of it. A similar incident of a few boys held a dog by its tail and swung it around just for fun. Just what has the world come down to?
In another shocking incident, Mumbai-resident Saurabh Dukhande, according to a Facebook post that has gone viral, ran his car over a dog who reportedly urinated around it. The post shared on Facebook page, ‘Feed a Stray. Everyday’, read that the boy from Vasai drove his car over a sleeping dog after which the dog can be seen screaming in pain. User Bala Mani, who shared the information, put up a video along with a few pictures to make the “guy famous” so action can be taken against him.
“Shameless guy… How can a human being be so cruel to innocent creatures. Just to take a revenge for peeing, he ran over his car on this baby while sleeping. Now a days people are not leaving animals as well in taking revenge. He resides in Vasai Mumbai. Raised complaint on him but as usual no action. Dog is suffering the pain and guy is roaming freely without any problem. Please make this guy famous by sharing this message so that some action taken on him and no more such cruelty happens anywhere,” reads the post.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
However, an FIR has been launched against the guy and an arrest will be made, read the update on the case written by Meet Ashar, who has been closely following the case. Here’s what he wrote.
An FIR has been filed under relevant sections. Arrest shall be made by Palghar Rural police tomorrow, I shall be following up with Nanda Mahadik on the filing of chargesheet and other related matters. Will be sending a letter to the accused’s employer about this gruesome act of animal cruelty in the capacity of an Hon. Animal Welfare Officer, appointed by the Animal Welfare Board of India – Government of India.
PS – it is most likely that the accused may get bail as the offence committed/sections charged for the act committed is bailable under Indian laws. I and Nanda will be following up with the police to ensure chargesheet is filed asap and the legal proceedings for the case start soon!
The dog is injured and is critically ill. According to Ashar, he may not survive because he is paralysed and has swelling in his hind legs.