In what is being billed as ‘Chris Martin meets George RR Martin’, Coldplay in collaboration with television series Game of Thrones have released a full 12-minute video packed with song performances by the lead stars of the show.
The Starks, Lannisters, Crows and Wildlings, irrespective of their alliances, united under a common banner and contributed towards producing this video for Red Nose Day, a charity drive organised by UK’s Comic Relief.
- Game Of Thrones Season 7: Danaerys Targaryen and Jon Snow alliance is just around the corner. Watch video
- WATCH: Coldplay's Chris Martin invites crowd-surfing Irish fan in wheelchair on stage
- Game of Thrones season 7: Lannisters, Starks and Targaryens in a never-seen-before avatar look otherworldly. See photos
- Game of Thrones Season 7 new trailer and posters: Jon Snow and Tyrion Lannister's face-off with death. See photos, videos
- VIDEO: Daenerys Targaryen teams up with Coldplay, pulls off a Bob Marley
- In conversation with Game of Thrones squire, Podrick Payne
The video begins with a Red Nose Day themed intro, and cuts between actors trying to master Coldplay lead singer Chris Martin’s compositions and short skits laced with humour.
Coldplay has also brought together actors who have been killed in the show: special mention to the Late Robert Baratheon for walking away in disgust from the recording studio.
The UK band has previously uploaded musical performances by Daenerys Targaryen and Tyrion Lannister on their official Youtube channel.