In the end the 4 did push out the incumbent 3,after all if had been there for 365 days. As predicted by us,the Google doodle for December 31 did transform to reveal 2014. The animated number are now on celebrating the New Year,complete with blaring speakers and a disco ball.
Even last year,Google had marked the last day of 2012 with a doodle that finally morphed into another the next day. So while December 31,2012 was marked by a doodle of people partying hard,January 1,2013 showed the same scene almost empty with just the cleaners around.
This has been a recurring theme with Google’s doodles every New Year’s Eve since 2011. It is always the same doodle that transforms into another to mark the transition of the year. Before that,there was no tradition of having a special doodle on December 31,though the new year was always marked with one.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review