Twitter catches up on the football fever around the world. The social platform’s sign in/sign up page pops-up with a video catering to FIFA fans.
The caption being “love every second”, the Twitter video focuses on how twitter can be a good platform for FIFA updates.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
After login, the header for the user homepage suggests to choose a favorite team and unlocking “new custom world cup features”.
Making Twitter a platform for FIFA, it also suggests voting for your favorite country/team.
Twitter also updates the schedule for the World Cup on its user’s right hand side panel, making itself a package for football fanatics.