Tata Sky has become the first DTH platform to launch a video-based Karaoke music service in partnership with Hungama.com. To avail the service, Tata Sky+ HD subscribers will have to spent Rs 1,990 for a mike and annual subscription. The service will be available from February 20.
Commenting on the launch, Tata Sky Chief Commercial Officer Vikram Mehra said the company was trying to capitalise on India’s love for Bollywood movies and Hindi songs. “Karaoke enables our subscribers to share a few laughs and great moments with family and friends without the need for an occasion. Simply, tune into the service any time of the day for non-stop entertainment.”
Tata Sky’s Karaoke service showcases music videos along with lyrics which enhance the overall singing experience. There is even a ‘Sur Meter’ that rates an individual’s singing performance and provides for interesting competition opportunities. The song library will be refreshed on a monthly basis.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Hungama.com CEO Neeraj Roy said this new service will be a game changer of how the masses enjoy music.