Samsung on Thursday showcased its new range of ultra HD televisions, including the largest curved television in the world at 105 inches. The company also showed the world a new bendable television, again at 105 inches. This model can become flat as well a bend when you are in the mood to watch a movie.
The company also launched a curved sound bar to go with the curved screens, which the company claims is becoming popular faster than it expected. Half of all the UHD televisions it sells in Europe are now curved, the company claimed.
The company will also focus on brining Ultra HD content to television with tie ups with content partners and service providers like Netflix.
Samsung also launched a new tablet, the Galaxy Tab Active, aimed at the enterprise market. The device will hit production soon.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review