Samsung is going curved. Months after LG announced its first curved television in India, Samsung has now gone ahead and launched an entire range of curved screens in India.
While LG’s curved TV is 4K (or UHD as Samsung likes to call it), its Korean rival has upped the ante a bit by launching cheaper LED screen too in the new form factor. So Samsung will be able to offer curved screen between Rs 1,62,900 for the 48-inch model and Rs 4,49,900 for the 65-inch UHD model. There is also a 105-inch UHD model which will become available in the second half of this year.
Samsung believes its new range will offer users a better experience as it has a 4,200mm curve radius that offers an immersive viewing experience. Curved screens also reduce distortion and cut ambient light distortion.
The TVs will also feature Samsung’s new Multi-Link feature that will let users watch two screen at the same time. Plus, there is a new home screen that is more intuitive and fast. The new Smart TV experience is powered by Quad Core Plus processors.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review