Samsung is going curved. Months after LG announced its first curved television in India, Samsung has now gone ahead and launched an entire range of curved screens in India.
While LG’s curved TV is 4K (or UHD as Samsung likes to call it), its Korean rival has upped the ante a bit by launching cheaper LED screen too in the new form factor. So Samsung will be able to offer curved screen between Rs 1,62,900 for the 48-inch model and Rs 4,49,900 for the 65-inch UHD model. There is also a 105-inch UHD model which will become available in the second half of this year.
Samsung believes its new range will offer users a better experience as it has a 4,200mm curve radius that offers an immersive viewing experience. Curved screens also reduce distortion and cut ambient light distortion.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The TVs will also feature Samsung’s new Multi-Link feature that will let users watch two screen at the same time. Plus, there is a new home screen that is more intuitive and fast. The new Smart TV experience is powered by Quad Core Plus processors.