Samsung Electronics on Friday announced the launch of its Customer Service Plaza to deliver after sales service exclusively for Samsung customers. The center was inaugurated by Mr.B.D. Park, President and CEO, Samsung South-West Asia along with other Samsung officials and partners.
Park said with the launch Samsung hopes to establish an industry benchmark for premium customer service. “Our innovative service delivery model will enable us to deliver customer delight at each step and further drive our brand loyalty.”
The Customer Service Plaza would be offering services for its entire product range under one roof including specialized zones for product demonstrations, customer interactions and face to face service for handheld devices. At present, Samsung India has the biggest service network in consumer electronics industry with 2,800 service touch points. These are supported by a network of nearly 50 parts warehouses and 4 training academies.
The expansive 26,000 sq. ft. centre in Delhi is located strategically in Okhla, and will be operational on all seven days with extended working hours till 8 pm. It has been designed keeping the customer’s convenience and is equipped with one of the largest customer interaction areas and that has the capacity of simultaneously handling 30 one-on-one customer interactions. The Customer Service Plaza introduces a new service approach with live repairs in front of the customer to ensure complete transparency in terms of repair charges and parts replacement. Each Plaza will have three distinct zones – the Greeting Zone, Consulting Zone and Interactive Repair Zone. The Greeting Zone will be the first interaction point for the customer followed by the Consulting Zone that offers accessible and convenient stations for customers to receive quick service solutions. The Interactive Repair Zone will provide facility for personalized repair in front of the customer.
Samsung plans to extend the Plaza concept to major cities to further strengthen its service network across India. Samsung now also offers remote support through 3G technology for Smartphones and Smart TVs. Additionally, a pick and drop facility is also available for select flagship Smartphone models.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More