Samsung has introduced its education store under its MSC (Media Solutions Center) division called Samsung Smart Learning. The solution offers interactive study material to students and will supplement the educational needs of students studying in classes 1st to 12th for CBSE board and those who are preparing for competitive examinations. Samsung Smart Learning will be available on all Samsung tablets.
The solutions will be augmented to include other school boards, higher education and skill building content in due course.
“Designed to supplement traditional classroom learning, the content is based on a problem solving and interactive approach for students, and stresses on concept understanding in students,” said Tarun Malik, Director, Media Solutions Center – South West Asia, Samsung Electronics.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Samsung Smart Learning claims to provide an in-depth subject-wise content with elaborate multimedia tutorials, interactive lesson based exercises, and practice tests.
A cloud based service, Samsung Smart Learning can be accessed anytime, anywhere with online and offline access points. Approximately 7000 stores across India have been equipped to sell education content on the Samsung Galaxy Tab, which will be gradually extended to 10,000 stores.
“Aakash Institute has partner with Samsung through its flagship Aakash iTutor product, which will now be available at all Samsung retail stores across the country, offering videos, e-books and assessment content for classes VIII, IX, X as well as for Medical & JEE Entrance Exams,” said Aakash Chaudhry, Director, Aakash Institute.