Samsung has introduced its education store under its MSC (Media Solutions Center) division called Samsung Smart Learning. The solution offers interactive study material to students and will supplement the educational needs of students studying in classes 1st to 12th for CBSE board and those who are preparing for competitive examinations. Samsung Smart Learning will be available on all Samsung tablets.
The solutions will be augmented to include other school boards, higher education and skill building content in due course.
“Designed to supplement traditional classroom learning, the content is based on a problem solving and interactive approach for students, and stresses on concept understanding in students,” said Tarun Malik, Director, Media Solutions Center – South West Asia, Samsung Electronics.
Samsung Smart Learning claims to provide an in-depth subject-wise content with elaborate multimedia tutorials, interactive lesson based exercises, and practice tests.
A cloud based service, Samsung Smart Learning can be accessed anytime, anywhere with online and offline access points. Approximately 7000 stores across India have been equipped to sell education content on the Samsung Galaxy Tab, which will be gradually extended to 10,000 stores.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“Aakash Institute has partner with Samsung through its flagship Aakash iTutor product, which will now be available at all Samsung retail stores across the country, offering videos, e-books and assessment content for classes VIII, IX, X as well as for Medical & JEE Entrance Exams,” said Aakash Chaudhry, Director, Aakash Institute.