Leading car entertainment systems company, Pioneer Electronics, launched its premium audio-video system – Pioneer AVIC-F60BT – in India.
The AV system is equipped with the latest navigation maps by MapmyIndia. These maps are built in the system with advanced features like 3-D junction view, images of major junctions and lane guidance. It is also loaded with the latest technological features like hybrid navigation solution, which offers a high level of accuracy in identifying the car’s position, the company said in a statement.
Pioneer AVIC-F60BT is the latest addition to the company’s wide range of touch-screen car entertainment systems.
Commenting on the launch, Toshiyuki Shindo, managing director, Pioneer India Electronics said, “With the latest AVIC-F60BT, Pioneer India intends to revolutionise the in-car entertainment industry. AVIC stands for audio, video, information and communication – and AVIC-F60BT addresses it all.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
With an intuitive user interface, the audio-video system also includes a 13-band graphic equaliser, a personalised DJ Mixitrax, digital signal processor and high-tolerance acoustic capacitors.
Alternatively, one can connect a mobile phone using the latest bluetooth profiles for clear communication and file browsing. In addition, this entertainment navigation system offers host of features such as learning steering wheel remote control, dual back-up (reverse) camera option and HD video playback via USB/SD.