Leading car entertainment systems company, Pioneer Electronics, launched its premium audio-video system – Pioneer AVIC-F60BT – in India.
The AV system is equipped with the latest navigation maps by MapmyIndia. These maps are built in the system with advanced features like 3-D junction view, images of major junctions and lane guidance. It is also loaded with the latest technological features like hybrid navigation solution, which offers a high level of accuracy in identifying the car’s position, the company said in a statement.
Pioneer AVIC-F60BT is the latest addition to the company’s wide range of touch-screen car entertainment systems.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Commenting on the launch, Toshiyuki Shindo, managing director, Pioneer India Electronics said, “With the latest AVIC-F60BT, Pioneer India intends to revolutionise the in-car entertainment industry. AVIC stands for audio, video, information and communication – and AVIC-F60BT addresses it all.”
With an intuitive user interface, the audio-video system also includes a 13-band graphic equaliser, a personalised DJ Mixitrax, digital signal processor and high-tolerance acoustic capacitors.
Alternatively, one can connect a mobile phone using the latest bluetooth profiles for clear communication and file browsing. In addition, this entertainment navigation system offers host of features such as learning steering wheel remote control, dual back-up (reverse) camera option and HD video playback via USB/SD.