Targeting young customers, Obi Mobiles today launched its flagship smartphone, Octopus S520, which will be available initially for purchase through online marketplace Snapdeal at Rs 11,990.
The smartphone is powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa Core MediaTek MT6592 processor and has a 1800 mAh removable battery. It runs on Android Kit Kat 4.4.
The Obi Octopus S520 also sports a 8 MP auto focus camera with face detection and HDR and a 2 MP front camera. With a full touch 12.7 cm, the Dual SIM, 3G device comes in a minimalistic design with a maximum thickness of 8.4 mm, 1GB RAM and 8GB Internal memory, which is expandable to 32GB.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Introducing the Octopus S520, Ajay Sharma, CEO, Obi Mobiles said, “S520 is a beautifully designed product. From hardware specifications to the quality of accessories there are no compromises whatsoever, because we know our young customers conduct their lives around their smartphones.”
“Mobile market in India is growing by folds as customers are increasingly demanding newer technology and innovative products and are willing to support brands that deliver this,” said Tony Navin, senior vice president, Snapdeal.com.
“In order to meet the growing demand of new technology we have tied up with Obi Mobiles to further enhance the shopping experience of the 25 million+ users of our portal,” he added.