A new solution from CMS Info Systems, a cash management and payment provider, claims to enable banks and financial card issuers to issue a customized banking card to their customers within an hour. These cards are compliant with the latest EMV standards for secure payments.
With this technology, the time to issue a credit or debit card has been reduced from two to three weeks to 1 hour, within which the bank processes all the documents, does the credit check and the card is personalized, issued and activated instantly.
“A pattern that has been observed is that most card users who have received an instant, pre-activated card make their first purchase within 8 hours of receiving it. This helps banks significantly reduce the cycle time between a credit card application, and the receipt of the card by theuserand the first usage –and in turn see an uptick in their interchange revenues,” said Mokam Singh, AVP and Head of CardSolutions at CMS Info Systems.
This solution, that has been developed in-house by CMS, can be integrated into a bank’s existing card issuing infrastructure with a nominal investment. Citibank is the first bank to start using this service, at their Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai branches.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest