Close on the heels of the Fifa World Cup final, Nike Football launched a new mobile application that will allow players to create matches, banter with friends and teammates, and be the the first to access exclusive Nike products.
At its core though, this app will serve as a gateway to the professional games through the Nike Academy, the UK-based academy for young players, based at St. George’s Park National Football Centre, which gives its players a route to the professional game through fixtures against leading clubs.
Through this app, Nike Football community members will be able the first to get access to the latest products, stories and event experiences. “It’ll be the only way to earn a spot in the Nike Academy and earn your way to the highest level of the game, something we’ve seen from players such as Tom Rogic (Australia), Abdul Waris and David Accam (both Ghana),” said Davide Grasso, Chief Marketing Officer for Nike.
The app, however, has some really interesting features to rave about. For instance, it features custom football emojis in its chat feature to extend the dressing room camaraderie, and uses geo-tracking technology to allow members to set up matches around the world.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
It will also enable players to create their own micro-communities with the “Crew” feature, staying connected to their friends and teammates. In the “Play” section, members can set up a time and location for a game and track who is in.