With football fever gripping the world, Montegrappa’s Icons Pens will celebrate the legend of Brazilian footballer with two limited edition Pelé Icons Pens.
But the pens will be for the Black Pearl’s greatest fans, those who can spend at least Rs 57,99,995 for the gold edition or Rs 2,24,995 for the P10 silver version.
“The Heritage features models with solid gold or solid silver trim. The top of the cap is shaped to represent a football, atop a crown that reads around its circumference ‘All Hail The King’. The colours of the Brazilian flag form the surface of the cap in yellow, with green surrounding the crown. Inspired by the original championship trophy, the spring-loaded clip features cabochons on each side,” said a product release.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Moreover, the barrel of the Heritage version is finished in guilloché under translucent blue enamel to create the impression of Pelé’s familiar shorts, complete with a ‘notch’ at the bottom. The barrel’s blind cap matches his socks, finished with green-and-yellow stripes. At the nib end, the surround is etched with Pelé’s signature and the dates of 1958-1962-1970, the years Pelé won his three FIFA World CupsTM. Engraved in the nib is the classic image of Pelé’s ‘bicycle kick’, while the opposite end of the barrel is engraved with the individual serial number. The Heritage solid silver trim edition consists of 1283 fountain pens and 1283 rollerball pens representing the number of goals scored in his entire career, while the gold edition is limited to 10 fountain pens and 10 roller balls, signifying his jersey number.
The black resin P10 Edition features silver trims, with the top inspired by the Maracanã Stadium in Rio de Janeiro, the colours of Brazil filled in with enamel. Series numbering is engraved on the end of the barrel, identifying the P10 as one of 1940 pieces in total in fountain pen, rollerball or ballpoint, representing the year of Pelé’s birth. The P-10 edition also will be offered in an exclusive version consisting of 10 fountain pens and 10 rollerballs with solid 18K gold trim.
Since 1912, Montegrappa has been manufacturing high-quality writing instruments in the same historic building in Bassano del Grappa, North East Italy. Montegrappa’s Icons Pens celebrate notable figures in the fields of sport, culture and entertainment. Previous Icons include Muhammad Ali, Bruce Lee, Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra.