With football fever gripping the world, Montegrappa’s Icons Pens will celebrate the legend of Brazilian footballer with two limited edition Pelé Icons Pens.
But the pens will be for the Black Pearl’s greatest fans, those who can spend at least Rs 57,99,995 for the gold edition or Rs 2,24,995 for the P10 silver version.
“The Heritage features models with solid gold or solid silver trim. The top of the cap is shaped to represent a football, atop a crown that reads around its circumference ‘All Hail The King’. The colours of the Brazilian flag form the surface of the cap in yellow, with green surrounding the crown. Inspired by the original championship trophy, the spring-loaded clip features cabochons on each side,” said a product release.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Moreover, the barrel of the Heritage version is finished in guilloché under translucent blue enamel to create the impression of Pelé’s familiar shorts, complete with a ‘notch’ at the bottom. The barrel’s blind cap matches his socks, finished with green-and-yellow stripes. At the nib end, the surround is etched with Pelé’s signature and the dates of 1958-1962-1970, the years Pelé won his three FIFA World CupsTM. Engraved in the nib is the classic image of Pelé’s ‘bicycle kick’, while the opposite end of the barrel is engraved with the individual serial number. The Heritage solid silver trim edition consists of 1283 fountain pens and 1283 rollerball pens representing the number of goals scored in his entire career, while the gold edition is limited to 10 fountain pens and 10 roller balls, signifying his jersey number.
The black resin P10 Edition features silver trims, with the top inspired by the Maracanã Stadium in Rio de Janeiro, the colours of Brazil filled in with enamel. Series numbering is engraved on the end of the barrel, identifying the P10 as one of 1940 pieces in total in fountain pen, rollerball or ballpoint, representing the year of Pelé’s birth. The P-10 edition also will be offered in an exclusive version consisting of 10 fountain pens and 10 rollerballs with solid 18K gold trim.
Since 1912, Montegrappa has been manufacturing high-quality writing instruments in the same historic building in Bassano del Grappa, North East Italy. Montegrappa’s Icons Pens celebrate notable figures in the fields of sport, culture and entertainment. Previous Icons include Muhammad Ali, Bruce Lee, Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra.