Narendra Modi is the flavour of the season and it is no surprise that apps try to cash in on the popularity of the leader in most parts of India. While games and apps featuring the Modi, Arvind Kejriwal and Rahul Gandhi have been doing the rounds for a few months now, with the election campaigning reaching a crescendo, there seems to have been a final flurry of apps making it to the stores. This last-minute buzz is also because, these apps are unlikely to have any traction after the elections are over.
The latest Modi game to hit Android and iOS phones is Bhaag Modi Bhaag, another run game where the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate tries to garner as many seats as he can in each of the states. The game is not easy by any means, though we are not sure is a subtle way to suggest anything. But Modi has to run over obstacles, while also keeping ahead of a crane that seems to be out to get him.
Incidentally, while the Bhaag Modi Bhaag was launched by Winjit Apps Private Limited about a fortnight back, another app called Modi Game Coffexapp is using the Bhaag Modi Bhaag slogan in its logo. Modi sure is popular.
We counted at least 100 apps featuring him on Google Play alone. In contrast, Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal have less than half the number of apps. App developers sure know how to make their games popular.
Most of the Modi games are a mix of two popular trends, clubbing Modi with the love for run games, first triggered by Temple Run. At the moment, this seems to be a winnning mix, at least for app developers.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched