With its third flagship smartphone in half a year,Gionee seems to be going for the kill. The Chinese mobile manufacturing,design and R&D company has announced its new smartphone,the ELIFE E7,powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and Android based operating system AMIGO 2.0. It will take on the likes of the new Samsung Grand 2 and Micromax Canvas Turbo as well as top end phones,which give similar features at a steeper price point.
Among the first phones to run the 2.2GHz quad Krait CPU version of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor,the phone promises superior 3D gaming,faster processing and a professional photo shooting experience. The phone will come 3G and 4G variants and will be priced at Rs 29,999 for the 32GB variant and Rs 26,999 for the 16GB one.
The 5.5-inch Full HD phablet has a 16 MP rear camera and a 8 MP front camera. It also features a large Largan M8 lens solution. It is protected by a Gorilla Glass 3,but claims to work with gloves,wet hands,and keys.
It will have a simple double tap for wake up customization will support gestures on the black screen. The phone supports NFC and three-mic noise cancellation.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More