As the world celebrates the Earth Day today, internet giant Google has created an interactive doodle to mark the occasion.
The doodle features pufferfish, Japanese macaque – an species of monkey – hummingbird, chameleon and a dung beetle.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The doodle opens with a hummingbird hovering over flowers inserted on the Google logo just above the search space of the homepage. There are three buttons below the doodle to guide the visitor to the next slide. There is a search option for each of the species featured on the doodle. The doodle can be shared on Google Plus, Twitter and Facebook.
The Google has also invited surfers to share their pictures through the hashtag #MyBeautifulEarth.