IndianExpress.com has partnered with Goodgame Studios of Hamburg, Germany, to bring to the Indian audience two strategy games for free.
Goodgame Studios, the free to play specialists from Hamburg, are working on new and elaborate games projects for the core gaming market and you will see more such games featured on the site. The company is planning games for the PC as well as for various console systems in the mid-term future.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Goodgame Studios was founded in Hamburg in June 2009. The developers and publishers of online and mobile games have since grown to more than 900 employees. Over 210 million registered users play their social online games worldwide. They have won numerous awards, including “Entrepeneur of the year 2011.
The game Goodgame Empire has also been awarded prizes, and in 2012 won both the ‘European Games Award’ and the ‘BÄM! Award’. Goodgame Studios also received three ‘MMO of the Year 2013’ Audience Awards in the categories ‘Best Portal’, ‘Best Strategy Browser MMO’ and ‘Best Casual Browser MMO’.